Monday, February 11, 2008

How do I feel right now?

I'm in anxiety... somehow, the alcohol isn't helping as it used to.
The hate I feel for her? It's like, if it were the voice of someone speaking, then it's over a hill... Distant.
But I'm in anxiety...

It feels like I'm losing my breath... Like a physical weight is on my chest... A weight that is light, yet a nuisance.

Yet I'm afraid... That it isn't just anxiety.

But I'll be all right. That's the way things usually turn out.

I'll be all right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dedicated to ver.. Getting Over You - the click five :P

gotten hooked.. sorta.. medyo catchy tunes nila. :)

caerberu said...

nyaha. downloading...:p

caerberu said...

haha, lingaw. :p makarelate. :p

I'm getting over you (most of the time. :p). if I say it like I mean it, maybe I'll believe it like it's true... haha.